Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the f2fs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 09:24:05 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/f2fs/data.c

between commits:

  f13c7184e62e ("f2fs: convert f2fs_write_begin() to use folio")
  357dd8479f8b ("f2fs: convert f2fs_write_end() to use folio")
(and maybe others)

from the f2fs tree and commits:

  a0f858d450ce ("f2fs: Convert f2fs_write_end() to use a folio")
  dfd2e81d37e1 ("f2fs: Convert f2fs_write_begin() to use a folio")
  a225800f322a ("fs: Convert aops->write_end to take a folio")
  1da86618bdce ("fs: Convert aops->write_begin to take a folio")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

This was too much for me to fix up, so I just used the f2fs tree from
next-20240830 for today.  Please discuss this and fix things up.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell