Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 12:28:37 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the net tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  80d2d2dbcce7 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Ignore keys being loaded with invalid type")
  4e76e85acacd ("Revert "Bluetooth: MGMT/SMP: Fix address type when using SMP over BREDR/LE"")
  5785ffa39009 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix not generating command complete for MGMT_OP_DISCONNECT")
  4dd2c5007a2b ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Introduce hci_cmd_sync_run/hci_cmd_sync_run_once")
  61bea6923172 ("Bluetooth: qca: If memdump doesn't work, re-enable IBS")

These are commits

  1e9683c9b6ca ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Ignore keys being loaded with invalid type")
  532f8bcd1c2c ("Revert "Bluetooth: MGMT/SMP: Fix address type when using SMP over BREDR/LE"")
  227a0cdf4a02 ("Bluetooth: MGMT: Fix not generating command complete for MGMT_OP_DISCONNECT")
  c898f6d7b093 ("Bluetooth: hci_sync: Introduce hci_cmd_sync_run/hci_cmd_sync_run_once")
  8ae22de9d2ea ("Bluetooth: qca: If memdump doesn't work, re-enable IBS")

in the net tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell