Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the vfs-brauner tree with the cifs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 11:18:10 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the vfs-brauner tree got a conflict in:

  fs/netfs/io.c

between commit:

  ab8521891072 ("netfs, cifs: Improve some debugging bits")

from the cifs tree and commit:

  550bc501ff91 ("netfs: Remove fs/netfs/io.c")

from the vfs-brauner tree.

I fixed it up (I removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell