Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the sophgo tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2024 12:04:36 +1000

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the arm-soc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  0014d11186f5 ("riscv: dts: sophgo: Add sdhci0 configuration for Huashan Pi")
  161477baee0f ("riscv: dts: sophgo: Add i2c device support for sg2042")
  33ae4c56cacf ("riscv: sophgo: dts: add mmc controllers for SG2042 SoC")
  47e5a8daf0b9 ("dt-bindings: riscv: Add Sipeed LicheeRV Nano board compatibles
")
  4f8fb973389d ("riscv: sophgo: dts: add gpio controllers for SG2042 SoC")
  7f3cf53e4c65 ("riscv: dts: sophgo: Use common "interrupt-parent" for all peri
pherals for sg2042")
  c0a4490b120f ("riscv: dts: sophgo: cv18xx: add DMA controller")
  e8b4716e68ba ("riscv: dts: sophgo: Add mcu device for Milk-V Pioneer")
  f9cc479ddc8c ("dt-bindings: interrupt-controller: Add SOPHGO SG2002 plic")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell