Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with the mlx5-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 12:06:19 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h

between commit:

  c772a2c69018 ("net/mlx5: Add IFC related stuff for data direct")

from the mlx5-next tree and commit:

  34c626c3004a ("net/mlx5: Added missing mlx5_ifc definition for HW Steering")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
index 65bbf535b365,b6f8e3834bd3..000000000000
--- a/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
+++ b/include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h
@@@ -313,7 -315,7 +315,8 @@@ enum 
  	MLX5_CMD_OP_MODIFY_VHCA_STATE             = 0xb0e,
  	MLX5_CMD_OP_SYNC_CRYPTO                   = 0xb12,
  	MLX5_CMD_OP_ALLOW_OTHER_VHCA_ACCESS       = 0xb16,
 +	MLX5_CMD_OPCODE_QUERY_VUID                = 0xb22,
+ 	MLX5_CMD_OP_GENERATE_WQE                  = 0xb17,
  	MLX5_CMD_OP_MAX
  };