Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2024 11:36:20 +1000

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  kernel/trace/trace_uprobe.c

between commit:

  10cdb82aa77f ("uprobes: turn trace_uprobe's nhit counter to be per-CPU one")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  ca088d067ebd ("uprobes: make trace_uprobe->nhit counter a per-CPU one")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the version from Linus' tree) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell