Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless-next tree with the origin tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 11:35:37 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/wireless/intel/ipw2x00/libipw_crypto_tkip.c

between commit:

  1842442007cd ("wifi: lib80211: Constify struct lib80211_crypto_ops")

from the origin tree and commit:

  02f220b52670 ("wifi: ipw2x00/lib80211: move remaining lib80211 into libipw")

from the wireless-next tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell