Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 11:44:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the wireless-next tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8190P_def.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8192E_cmdpkt.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8192E_dev.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8192E_hw.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8192E_phy.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/r8192E_phy.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/rtl_core.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/rtl_core.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/rtl_dm.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/rtl_ps.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl8192e/rtl_wx.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl819x_BAProc.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl819x_HTProc.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtl819x_TSProc.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib.h
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib_rx.c
  drivers/staging/rtl8192e/rtllib_softmac_wx.c

between commits:

  5f60d5f6bbc1 ("move asm/unaligned.h to linux/unaligned.h")
  5e6bf74d63c2 ("Staging: rtl8192e: Rename variable RxDrvInfoSize")
and many others

from Linus' tree (pre v6.12-rc2) and commit:

  be9be9f54f22 ("staging: rtl8192e: delete the driver")

from the wireless-next tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell