Subject: Re: linux-next: manual merge of the wireless-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Greg Kroah-Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 11:24:12 +0200

On Wed, Oct 09, 2024 at 10:30:12AM +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Wed, 2024-10-09 at 09:27 +0200, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> > > 
> > > I can push out the net-next merge (& revert) soon, and then it'll all be
> > > cleaner?
> > 
> > Sure, I'll wait, just let me know what commit to merge at, from what
> > tree, whenever you have it ready.
> > 
> 
> I've done all that now, so you could merge wireless-next/main up to its
> head, which right now is a0efa2f362a6 ("Merge net-next/main to resolve
> conflicts").

Sure, will do so now.  That branch has a lot of non-staging stuff in it
but git can figure it out when it's all merged together so all is good!

thanks,

greg k-h