Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the fbdev tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2024 12:01:19 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the fbdev tree, today's linux-next build (x86_64
allmodconfig) failed like this:

drivers/video/fbdev/sstfb.c: In function 'sstfb_probe':
drivers/video/fbdev/sstfb.c:1439:2: error: invalid preprocessing directive #fdef; did you mean #ifdef?
 1439 | #fdef CONFIG_FB_DEVICE
      |  ^~~~
      |  ifdef
drivers/video/fbdev/sstfb.c:1442:2: error: #endif without #if
 1442 | #endif
      |  ^~~~~

Caused by commit

  7c0510bb3452 ("fbdev: sstfb: Make CONFIG_FB_DEVICE optional")

I have used the fbdev tree from next-20241014 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell