Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the vfs-brauner tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 09:02:20 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the xfs tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  c650b5a9028f ("xfs: punch delalloc extents from the COW fork for COW writes")
  f8bb8ce211ce ("xfs: set IOMAP_F_SHARED for all COW fork allocations")
  cd97b59a531d ("xfs: share more code in xfs_buffered_write_iomap_begin")
  7f6e164457c6 ("xfs: support the COW fork in xfs_bmap_punch_delalloc_range")
  99c29f16b79f ("xfs: IOMAP_ZERO and IOMAP_UNSHARE already hold invalidate_lock")
  2f58268678f1 ("xfs: take XFS_MMAPLOCK_EXCL xfs_file_write_zero_eof")
  71f1cd607850 ("xfs: factor out a xfs_file_write_zero_eof helper")
  f66815a521bd ("iomap: move locking out of iomap_write_delalloc_release")
  1eef06039a75 ("iomap: remove iomap_file_buffered_write_punch_delalloc")
  18f08714e7b2 ("iomap: factor out a iomap_last_written_block helper")

These are commits

  f6f91d290c8b ("xfs: punch delalloc extents from the COW fork for COW writes")
  7d6fe5c586e6 ("xfs: set IOMAP_F_SHARED for all COW fork allocations")
  c29440ff66d6 ("xfs: share more code in xfs_buffered_write_iomap_begin")
  8fe3b21efa07 ("xfs: support the COW fork in xfs_bmap_punch_delalloc_range")
  abd7d651ad2c ("xfs: IOMAP_ZERO and IOMAP_UNSHARE already hold invalidate_lock")
  acfbac776496 ("xfs: take XFS_MMAPLOCK_EXCL xfs_file_write_zero_eof")
  3c399374af28 ("xfs: factor out a xfs_file_write_zero_eof helper")
  b78495166264 ("iomap: move locking out of iomap_write_delalloc_release")
  caf0ea451d97 ("iomap: remove iomap_file_buffered_write_punch_delalloc")
  c0adf8c3a9bf ("iomap: factor out a iomap_last_written_block helper")

in the xfs tree.

These are causing at least one conflict due to later commits in the
vfs-brauner tree.  Maybe you could share a stable branch?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell