Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the ipvs-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 11:57:41 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the netfilter-next tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  3478b99fc515 ("netfilter: nf_tables: prefer nft_trans_elem_alloc helper")
  73e467915aab ("netfilter: nf_tables: replace deprecated strncpy with strscpy_pad")
  0398cffb7459 ("netfilter: nf_tables: Fix percpu address space issues in nf_tables_api.c")
  cb3d289366b0 ("netfilter: Make legacy configs user selectable")

These are commits

  08e52cccae11 ("netfilter: nf_tables: prefer nft_trans_elem_alloc helper")
  544dded8cb63 ("netfilter: nf_tables: replace deprecated strncpy with strscpy_pad")
  0741f5559354 ("netfilter: nf_tables: Fix percpu address space issues in nf_tables_api.c")
  6c959fd5e173 ("netfilter: Make legacy configs user selectable")

in the netfilter-next tree.

These have already caused an unnecessary conflict due to further commits
in the ipvs-next tree.  Maybe you could share a stable branch?

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell