Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the staging tree with the v4l-dvb tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2024 14:18:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/staging/media/omap4iss/iss.c

between commit:

  95397784be23 ("media: staging: drop omap4iss")

from the v4l-dvb tree and commit:

  c1a5060ec800 ("staging: Switch back to struct platform_driver::remove()")

from the staging tree.

I fixed it up (I deleted the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell