Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the net-next tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 12:00:33 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the net-next tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c

between commit:

  1da9cfd6c41c ("net/mlx5: Unregister notifier on eswitch init failure")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  107a034d5c1e ("net/mlx5: qos: Store rate groups in a qos domain")

from the net-next tree.

I fixed it up (the latter contained the former change, so I just used
that) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as
linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be
mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for
merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer
of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell