Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bluetooth tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 17:43:41 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  b29d4ac72975 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Fix regression with fake CSR controllers 0a12:0001")
  c444fd3ff73a ("Bluetooth: bnep: fix wild-memory-access in proto_unregister")
  a2ce7481010a ("Bluetooth: btusb: Fix not being able to reconnect after suspend")
  dac9e8edebeb ("Bluetooth: Remove debugfs directory on module init failure")
  d1e168910fcc ("Bluetooth: Call iso_exit() on module unload")
  d990b50fd7b8 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix multiple init when debugfs is disabled")

These are commits

  2c1dda2acc41 ("Bluetooth: btusb: Fix regression with fake CSR controllers 0a12:0001")
  64a90991ba8d ("Bluetooth: bnep: fix wild-memory-access in proto_unregister")
  4084286151fc ("Bluetooth: btusb: Fix not being able to reconnect after suspend")
  1db4564f101b ("Bluetooth: Remove debugfs directory on module init failure")
  d458cd1221e9 ("Bluetooth: Call iso_exit() on module unload")
  a9b7b535ba19 ("Bluetooth: ISO: Fix multiple init when debugfs is disabled")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell