Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the char-misc tree with the iio-fixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2024 14:10:15 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the char-misc tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/iio/light/veml6030.c

between commit:

  de9981636774 ("iio: light: veml6030: fix microlux value calculation")

from the iio-fixes tree and commit:

  ed59fc90f38a ("iio: light: veml6030: drop processed info for white channel")

from the char-misc tree.

I fixed it up (the latter removed the line updated by the former) and
can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell