Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the pci tree with the pci-current tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 11:25:16 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the pci tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/pci/pwrctl/pci-pwrctl-pwrseq.c

between commit:

  ad783b9f8e78 ("PCI/pwrctl: Abandon QCom WCN probe on pre-pwrseq device-trees")

from the pci-current tree and commit:

  98cb476c98e9 ("PCI/pwrctl: Use generic device_get_match_data() instead of OF version")

from the pci tree.

I fixed it up (the former commit includes the changes from the latter)
and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next
is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell