Subject: linux-next: build warnings after merge of the drivers-x86 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 16:30:52 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the drivers-x86 tree, today's linux-next build (htmldocs)
produced these warnings:

Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:86: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:87: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:90: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:91: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:94: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:96: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:97: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:100: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:101: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:102: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:105: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:107: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:109: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:112: ERROR: Unexpected indentation.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:115: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:116: WARNING: Block quote ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.
Documentation/arch/x86/amd_hsmp.rst:117: WARNING: Definition list ends without a blank line; unexpected unindent.

Introduced by commit

  f9ad7a2843a6 ("platform/x86/amd/hsmp: Create separate ACPI, plat and common drivers")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell