Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the mm tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 10:36:38 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the mm tree, today's linux-next build (arm
multi_v7_defconfig) failed like this:

mm/workingset.c: In function 'workingset_activation':
mm/workingset.c:598:38: error: implicit declaration of function 'folio_memcg_charged'; did you mean 'folio_memcg_check'? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  598 |         if (mem_cgroup_disabled() || folio_memcg_charged(folio))
      |                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                      folio_memcg_check

Caused by commit

  b4fa93fbd1dc ("memcg: workingset: remove folio_memcg_rcu usage")

from the mm-unstable branch of the mm tree.

this build has

# CONFIG_MEMCG is not set

I have reverted that commit for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell