Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: kvm: Reduce padding of "At the beginning" cell

From: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 19:58:35 +0700

Stephen Rothwell reports htmldocs warning when merging kvm tree for
linux-next:

Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst:157: ERROR: Malformed table.

+-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
| At the beginning::                                                      |
|                                                                         |
|       spte.W = 0                                                              |
|       spte.Accessed = 1                                                       |
+-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
<snipped>

This is due to excessive padding on "At the beginning" cell of gfn to
pfn mapping matrix; more precisely on the cell's code block. Since it
is indented with 8-space tabs, the amount of required padding to close
the cell can be less depending on position of tabs (in this case, 5
less than if it is indented with spaces).

Reduce the padding after the code block on the problematic cell so that
the border aligns with the rest of table. While at it, also convert
tab indentation to spaces on the code block to match other code blocks
in the table.

Fixes: 5f6a3badbb74 ("KVM: x86/mmu: Mark page/folio accessed only when zapping leaf SPTEs")
Reported-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Closes: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-next/[email-masked]/
Signed-off-by: Bagas Sanjaya <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst b/Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst
index f463ac42ac7a7b..6fbbf6d5ddf3af 100644
--- a/Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst
+++ b/Documentation/virt/kvm/locking.rst
@@ -157,8 +157,8 @@ writable between reading spte and updating spte. Like below case:
 +-------------------------------------------------------------------------+
 | At the beginning::                                                      |
 |                                                                         |
-|	spte.W = 0                                                              |
-|	spte.Accessed = 1                                                       |
+|       spte.W = 0                                                        |
+|       spte.Accessed = 1                                                 |
 +-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
 | CPU 0:                              | CPU 1:                            |
 +-------------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

base-commit: 5554e2f8d01bf2e4cb1acbd6f00bd8a42e214b06
-- 
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara