Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the drm tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2024 13:49:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the drm tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/gpu/drm/xe/xe_guc_ct.c

between commits:

  db7f92af6261 ("drm/xe/ct: prevent UAF in send_recv()")
  22ef43c78647 ("drm/xe/guc/ct: Flush g2h worker in case of g2h response timeout")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  52789ce35c55 ("drm/xe/ct: prevent UAF in send_recv()")
  11bfc4a2cfea ("drm/xe/ct: drop irq usage of xa_erase()")

from the drm tree.

I fixed it up (if it wasn't for db7f92af6261 and 52789ce35c55 there
would be no confict) and can carry the fix as necessary. This is now
fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial conflicts
should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree is
submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating with
the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell