Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kvm-arm tree with the arm64 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2024 14:35:19 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kvm-arm tree got a conflict in:

  arch/arm64/tools/sysreg

between commit:

  034993461890 ("arm64/sysreg: Update ID_AA64MMFR1_EL1 to DDI0601 2024-09")

from the arm64 tree and commit:

  9ae424d2a1ae ("arm64: Define ID_AA64MMFR1_EL1.HAFDBS advertising FEAT_HAFT")

from the kvm-arm tree.

I fixed it up (the former is a superset of the latter) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell