Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the bpf-next tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2024 11:59:24 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the bpf-next tree got a conflict in:

  tools/testing/selftests/bpf/Makefile

between commit:

  cbf49bed6a8c ("Merge tag 'for-netdev' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf-next")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  34419b2def88 ("Merge branch 'bpf-next/master' into for-next")

from the bpf-next tree.

The former reordered and reformatted a list.

I fixed it up (I used the former) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell