Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the devicetree tree with the qcom tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 14:44:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the devicetree tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/devicetree/bindings/cache/qcom,llcc.yaml

between commit:

  a83e18ca8358 ("dt-bindings: cache: qcom,llcc: Document the QCS8300 LLCC")

from the qcom tree and commit:

  f9759e2b5704 ("dt-bindings: cache: qcom,llcc: Fix X1E80100 reg entries")

from the devicetree tree.

I fixed it up (the 3 way diff comes out empty) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell