Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the nvmem tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2024 16:59:50 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the char-misc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  24c50e7003bf ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sprd,ums312-efuse: convert to YAML")
  786700e267b0 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sprd,sc2731-efuse: convert to YAML")
  17d6f058403d ("dt-bindings: nvmem: convert zii,rave-sp-eeprom.txt to yaml format")
  e2ba37350d1d ("nvmem: imx-iim: Convert comma to semicolon")
  3e93f43ae64b ("nvmem: Correct some typos in comments")
  5ac5933d4e06 ("nvmem: Add R-Car E-FUSE driver")
  149e83f1b385 ("dt-bindings: fuse: Move renesas,rcar-{efuse,otp} to nvmem")

These are commits

  b8357f6764a2 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sprd,sc2731-efuse: convert to YAML")
  1c4ea801570a ("dt-bindings: nvmem: sprd,ums312-efuse: convert to YAML")
  5e61687075e3 ("dt-bindings: nvmem: convert zii,rave-sp-eeprom.txt to yaml format")
  2e7bb66b55f4 ("nvmem: imx-iim: Convert comma to semicolon")
  b3d75e9ba013 ("nvmem: Correct some typos in comments")
  1530b923a514 ("nvmem: Add R-Car E-FUSE driver")
  2aea0d17ff9e ("dt-bindings: fuse: Move renesas,rcar-{efuse,otp} to nvmem")

in the char-misc tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell