Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the block tree with the pci tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2024 16:24:59 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the block tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/block/mtip32xx/mtip32xx.c

between commit:

  5080394a8fcb ("block: mtip32xx: Replace deprecated PCI functions")

from the pci tree and commit:

  91ff97a72259 ("mtip32xx: Replace deprecated PCI functions")

from the block tree.

I fixed it up (I arbitraryly used the former version) and can carry the
fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned,
but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream
maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want
to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to
minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell