Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the bcachefs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2024 08:11:43 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  aaf086c1ee35 ("bcachefs: btree_cache.freeable list fixes")
  55fcef1f90d8 ("bcachefs: check the invalid parameter for perf test")
  52dc307cb782 ("bcachefs: add check NULL return of bio_kmalloc in journal_read_bucket")
  83c67792c91b ("bcachefs: Ensure BCH_FS_may_go_rw is set before exiting recovery")
  85a62009bd05 ("bcachefs: Fix topology errors on split after merge")
  88f16c7b82a8 ("bcachefs: Ancient versions with bad bkey_formats are no longer supported")
  9d3e24c46b19 ("bcachefs: Fix error handling in bch2_btree_node_prefetch()")
  dccaf5e5a6cd ("bcachefs: Fix null ptr deref in bucket_gen_get()")

These are commits

  baefd3f849ed ("bcachefs: btree_cache.freeable list fixes")
  9bb33852f5cc ("bcachefs: check the invalid parameter for perf test")
  93d53f1caf2c ("bcachefs: add check NULL return of bio_kmalloc in journal_read_bucket")
  ef4f6c322bf4 ("bcachefs: Ensure BCH_FS_may_go_rw is set before exiting recovery")
  cec136d348e0 ("bcachefs: Fix topology errors on split after merge")
  d335bb3fd3a4 ("bcachefs: Ancient versions with bad bkey_formats are no longer supported")
  72acab3a7c5a ("bcachefs: Fix error handling in bch2_btree_node_prefetch()")
  fd00045f383f ("bcachefs: Fix null ptr deref in bucket_gen_get()")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell