Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the mailbox tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2024 12:40:44 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the mailbox tree got a conflict in:

  MAINTAINERS

between commits:

  f920ce04c399 ("dt-bindings: net: Add T-HEAD dwmac support")
  33a1a01e3afa ("net: stmmac: Add glue layer for T-HEAD TH1520 SoC")

from Linus' tree and commits:

  5d4d263e1c6b ("mailbox: Introduce support for T-head TH1520 Mailbox driver")
  b2cf36e4a2ac ("dt-bindings: mailbox: Add thead,th1520-mailbox bindings")

from the mailbox tree.

I fixed it up (see below) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell

diff --cc MAINTAINERS
index 78b9e776963f,5a406a4ab9cf..000000000000
--- a/MAINTAINERS
+++ b/MAINTAINERS
@@@ -20103,10 -19869,10 +20103,12 @@@ L:	[email-masked]
  S:	Maintained
  T:	git https://github.com/pdp7/linux.git
  F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/thead,th1520-clk-ap.yaml
+ F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/mailbox/thead,th1520-mbox.yaml
 +F:	Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/thead,th1520-gmac.yaml
  F:	arch/riscv/boot/dts/thead/
  F:	drivers/clk/thead/clk-th1520-ap.c
+ F:	drivers/mailbox/mailbox-th1520.c
 +F:	drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-thead.c
  F:	include/dt-bindings/clock/thead,th1520-clk-ap.h
  
  RNBD BLOCK DRIVERS