Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the apparmor tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2024 07:43:50 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  1432b850e9f3 ("apparmor: lift new_profile declaration to remove C23 extension warning")
  e2d0dd4fbff2 ("apparmor: replace misleading 'scrubbing environment' phrase in debug print")
  2b8b30835a39 ("parser: drop dead code for XXX_comb macros")
  4ce19f6feaf3 ("apparmor: Remove unused parameter L1 in macro next_comb")
  9a7d70cd5b7e ("Docs: Update LSM/apparmor.rst")
  572b0240ab22 ("apparmor: audit_cap dedup based on subj_cred instead of profile")
  3262d1f3a44d ("apparmor: add a cache entry expiration time aging out capability audit cache")
  db448fcb9f42 ("apparmor: document capability.c:profile_capable ad ptr not being NULL")
  973e9b1e8e76 ("apparmor: fix 'Do simple duplicate message elimination'")
  2d7d55704a7b ("apparmor: document first entry is in packed perms struct is reserved")
  dd977e6130f0 ("apparmor: test: Fix memory leak for aa_unpack_strdup()")
  e81345416df0 ("apparmor: Remove deadcode")
  81eae8aed8a5 ("apparmor: Remove unnecessary NULL check before kvfree()")
  08c7de530d83 ("apparmor: domain: clean up duplicated parts of handle_onexec()")
  30c434a8acc9 ("apparmor: Use IS_ERR_OR_NULL() helper function")
  e7e0f73d0ab2 ("apparmor: add support for 2^24 states to the dfa state machine.")
  ee650b3820f3 ("apparmor: properly handle cx/px lookup failure for complain")
  2b05c4cd52bc ("apparmor: allocate xmatch for nullpdb inside aa_alloc_null")

These are commits

  04b5f0a5bfee ("apparmor: lift new_profile declaration to remove C23 extension warning")
  8acf7ad02d1b ("apparmor: replace misleading 'scrubbing environment' phrase in debug print")
  9133493a76d7 ("parser: drop dead code for XXX_comb macros")
  211551768291 ("apparmor: Remove unused parameter L1 in macro next_comb")
  d00c2359fc18 ("Docs: Update LSM/apparmor.rst")
  74a96bbe1294 ("apparmor: audit_cap dedup based on subj_cred instead of profile")
  fee7a2340f18 ("apparmor: add a cache entry expiration time aging out capability audit cache")
  8532503eac69 ("apparmor: document capability.c:profile_capable ad ptr not being NULL")
  9b897132424f ("apparmor: fix 'Do simple duplicate message elimination'")
  a2081b78e212 ("apparmor: document first entry is in packed perms struct is reserved")
  7290f5923191 ("apparmor: test: Fix memory leak for aa_unpack_strdup()")
  75535669c9c1 ("apparmor: Remove deadcode")
  648e45d724ed ("apparmor: Remove unnecessary NULL check before kvfree()")
  ab6875fbb9d3 ("apparmor: domain: clean up duplicated parts of handle_onexec()")
  c03093730616 ("apparmor: Use IS_ERR_OR_NULL() helper function")
  9208c05f9fdf ("apparmor: add support for 2^24 states to the dfa state machine.")
  db93ca15e5ae ("apparmor: properly handle cx/px lookup failure for complain")
  17d0d04f3c99 ("apparmor: allocate xmatch for nullpdb inside aa_alloc_null")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell