Subject: linux-next: build failure after merge of the xfs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2024 09:04:45 +1100

Hi all,

After merging the xfs tree, today's linux-next build (powerpc
ppc64_defconfig) failed like this:

fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c: In function '__xfs_trans_commit':
fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c:869:40: error: macro "xfs_trans_apply_dquot_deltas" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
  869 |         xfs_trans_apply_dquot_deltas(tp);
      |                                        ^
In file included from fs/xfs/xfs_trans.c:15:
fs/xfs/xfs_quota.h:176:9: note: macro "xfs_trans_apply_dquot_deltas" defined here
  176 | #define xfs_trans_apply_dquot_deltas(tp, a)
      |         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caused by commit

  03d23e3ebeb7 ("xfs: don't lose solo dquot update transactions")

$ grep CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA .config
# CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA is not set

I have used the xfs tree from next-20241210 for today.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell