Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rust tree with the security tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2024 15:35:35 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rust tree got a conflict in:

  rust/kernel/security.rs

between commit:

  9c76eaf78488 ("rust: replace lsm context+len with lsm_context")

from the security tree and commit:

  4724732dc2a8 ("rust: finish using custom FFI integer types")

from the rust tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell