Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the execve tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 16:34:43 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the landlock tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  95b3cdafd7cb ("ima: instantiate the bprm_creds_for_exec() hook")
  2a69962be4a7 ("samples/check-exec: Add an enlighten "inc" interpreter and 28 tests")
  3e707b07f582 ("selftests: ktap_helpers: Fix uninitialized variable")
  faf2d88e5567 ("samples/check-exec: Add set-exec")
  0e7f90f34cf7 ("selftests/landlock: Add tests for execveat + AT_EXECVE_CHECK")
  b083cc815376 ("selftests/exec: Add 32 tests for AT_EXECVE_CHECK and exec securebits")
  a0623b2a1d59 ("security: Add EXEC_RESTRICT_FILE and EXEC_DENY_INTERACTIVE securebits")
  a5874fde3c08 ("exec: Add a new AT_EXECVE_CHECK flag to execveat(2)")

These are commits

  d294b3aee748 ("ima: instantiate the bprm_creds_for_exec() hook")
  3cb0af26efa1 ("samples/check-exec: Add an enlighten "inc" interpreter and 28 tests")
  027e1a676890 ("selftests: ktap_helpers: Fix uninitialized variable")
  b8ef9d9f61cd ("samples/check-exec: Add set-exec")
  297d25a26208 ("selftests/landlock: Add tests for execveat + AT_EXECVE_CHECK")
  926b857736c8 ("selftests/exec: Add 32 tests for AT_EXECVE_CHECK and exec securebits")
  4196eeb79f44 ("security: Add EXEC_RESTRICT_FILE and EXEC_DENY_INTERACTIVE securebits")
  9f05363166c3 ("exec: Add a new AT_EXECVE_CHECK flag to execveat(2)")

from the landlock tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell