Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the stm32 tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 09:37:23 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the arm-soc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  b7ebfb84a09d ("arm64: dts: st: enable imx335/csi/dcmipp pipeline on stm32mp257f-ev1")
  7db93f0277d9 ("arm64: dts: st: add csi & dcmipp node in stm32mp25")
  abf9b56d5dc5 ("ARM: dts: stm32: Swap USART3 and UART8 alias on STM32MP15xx DHCOM SoM")
  ee843399b312 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp157 dk boards")
  db10d90e8f16 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp157c-ev1")
  47d9d3c1d424 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp135f-dk")
  ba8ff583891a ("ARM: dts: stm32: populate all timer counter nodes on stm32mp15")
  ae281e200680 ("ARM: dts: stm32: populate all timer counter nodes on stm32mp13")

These are commits

  8df9bff27889 ("arm64: dts: st: enable imx335/csi/dcmipp pipeline on stm32mp257f-ev1")
  d67635e62d80 ("arm64: dts: st: add csi & dcmipp node in stm32mp25")
  479b8227ffc4 ("ARM: dts: stm32: Swap USART3 and UART8 alias on STM32MP15xx DHCOM SoM")
  5f8049c1d170 ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp157 dk boards")
  00de2022848b ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp157c-ev1")
  2879145733cc ("ARM: dts: stm32: add counter subnodes on stm32mp135f-dk")
  57f1e18bb6c0 ("ARM: dts: stm32: populate all timer counter nodes on stm32mp15")
  ec9bd8e7c06d ("ARM: dts: stm32: populate all timer counter nodes on stm32mp13")

in the arm-soc tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell