Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the rdma tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2025 11:13:07 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the rdma tree got conflicts in:

  drivers/infiniband/sw/siw/siw_main.c
  drivers/infiniband/sw/siw/siw_verbs.c

between commit:

  16b87037b488 ("RDMA/siw: Remove direct link to net_device")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  62f5d59d1a3d ("RDMA/siw: Remove deliver net device event")

from the rdma tree.

I fixed it up (I used the former version of siw_verbs.c and the
superset parts of siw_main.c) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your
tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell