Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the vhost tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 14:40:54 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the mm tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  e981e8d8b23e ("s390/kdump: virtio-mem kdump support (CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM)")
  a4bba3b65c20 ("virtio-mem: support CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM")
  b9ad8a711a3c ("virtio-mem: remember usable region size")
  a8328b40b3b0 ("virtio-mem: mark device ready before registering callbacks in kdump mode")
  ef78030ec96f ("fs/proc/vmcore: introduce PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM to detect device RAM ranges in 2nd kernel")
  a127bc45d3de ("fs/proc/vmcore: factor out freeing a list of vmcore ranges")
  98c5f8c3827a ("fs/proc/vmcore: factor out allocating a vmcore range and adding it to a list")
  5488433f810c ("fs/proc/vmcore: move vmcore definitions out of kcore.h")
  23365031b34f ("fs/proc/vmcore: prefix all pr_* with "vmcore:"")
  006f0492f363 ("fs/proc/vmcore: disallow vmcore modifications while the vmcore is open")
  26b866c242e5 ("fs/proc/vmcore: replace vmcoredd_mutex by vmcore_mutex")
  5c04c6205add ("fs/proc/vmcore: convert vmcore_cb_lock into vmcore_mutex")

These are commits

  9e85e500e8b3 ("s390/kdump: virtio-mem kdump support (CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM)")
  5605b723bbc2 ("virtio-mem: support CONFIG_PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM")
  3a365d7b1a60 ("virtio-mem: remember usable region size")
  e4c56e7d625f ("virtio-mem: mark device ready before registering callbacks in kdump mode")
  342dc629fe62 ("fs/proc/vmcore: introduce PROC_VMCORE_DEVICE_RAM to detect device RAM ranges in 2nd kernel")
  44df29fb6c95 ("fs/proc/vmcore: factor out freeing a list of vmcore ranges")
  10a41d9df694 ("fs/proc/vmcore: factor out allocating a vmcore range and adding it to a list")
  e8685745122c ("fs/proc/vmcore: move vmcore definitions out of kcore.h")
  cfc7a194e459 ("fs/proc/vmcore: prefix all pr_* with "vmcore:"")
  19b42b73afa4 ("fs/proc/vmcore: disallow vmcore modifications while the vmcore is open")
  527d8662c520 ("fs/proc/vmcore: replace vmcoredd_mutex by vmcore_mutex")
  9a775759ac92 ("fs/proc/vmcore: convert vmcore_cb_lock into vmcore_mutex")

in the mm-unstable branch of the mm tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell