Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patches in the vfs-brauner tree

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2025 16:31:29 -0800

On Fri, 10 Jan 2025 12:08:04 +0100 Christian Brauner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > > from the mm-hotfixes-unstable branch of the mm-hotfixes tree.
> > 
> > I'll drop the mm.git copies.
> > 
> > Christian,
> > 
> > hp2:/usr/src/mm> git log fs/proc | grep "Signed.*akpm" | wc -l 
> > 1231
> > 
> > if you wish to change this then please discuss with me.
> 
> Ah sorry, I just saw this message now.
> Sorry, since fs/proc/ is just listed as fsdevel I picked them up.
> I'm happy to take them going forward unless it has obvious interactions
> with mm.

I'd like to keep procfs in mm.git please.  And yes, there's often
interaction with mm/.  And with quite a range of other subsystems -
things which have a presence in /proc.