Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the vfs-brauner tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2025 09:20:08 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0ef3858b15e3 ("gfs2: use lockref_init for qd_lockref")
  160a93170d53 ("erofs: use lockref_init for pcl->lockref")
  24706068b7b6 ("dcache: use lockref_init for d_lockref")
  5f0c395edf59 ("lockref: add a lockref_init helper")
  80e2823cbe59 ("lockref: drop superfluous externs")
  57bd981b2db7 ("lockref: use bool for false/true returns")
  8c7568356d74 ("lockref: improve the lockref_get_not_zero description")
  74b5da771c89 ("lockref: remove lockref_put_not_zero")
  cd1db3448474 ("fs: Fix return type of do_mount() from long to int")

These are commits

  3e652eba244c ("gfs2: use lockref_init for qd_lockref")
  6f86f1465b59 ("erofs: use lockref_init for pcl->lockref")
  8c32b87c4f88 ("dcache: use lockref_init for d_lockref")
  63440d1c6dd1 ("lockref: add a lockref_init helper")
  25d8060418b4 ("lockref: drop superfluous externs")
  6d2868d5b6fc ("lockref: use bool for false/true returns")
  d60f2280a1b5 ("lockref: improve the lockref_get_not_zero description")
  4b193fa75eff ("lockref: remove lockref_put_not_zero")
  4f3b63e8a8a2 ("fs: Fix return type of do_mount() from long to int")

in Linus' tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell