Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the v4l-dvb tree with the jc_docs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2025 12:07:28 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the v4l-dvb tree got a conflict in:

  Documentation/admin-guide/media/ipu3.rst

between commit:

  3961fba7e1e9 ("media: ipu3.rst: Prune unreferenced footnotes")

from the jc_docs tree and commit:

  688c0a6907a7 ("media: Documentation: ipu3: Remove unused and obsolete references")

from the v4l-dvb tree.

I fixed it up (I just used the former - it added one more line) and can
carry the fix as necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is
concerned, but any non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your
upstream maintainer when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may
also want to consider cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting
tree to minimise any particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell