Subject: Re: linux-next: duplicate patches in the afs tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2025 14:27:22 +1100

Hi David,

On Thu, 23 Jan 2025 15:02:21 +0000 David Howells <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
> > commits (but the same patches):
> > 
> >   3c9ca856fd12 ("afs: Make /afs/@cell and /afs/.@cell symlinks")
> >   bcc4d777ff8d ("afs: Add rootcell checks")
> >   31ad47d22fac ("afs: Make /afs/.<cell> as well as /afs/<cell> mountpoints")  
> 
> Did you drop my afs-next branch from linux-next in favour of Christian's tree?

No, I didn't.  Do you want me to remove your tree from linux-next?  If
not, then just reset your afs-next branch to somewhere in Linus' tree,
or to the equivalent to the top of your branch in Christian's tree -
30bca65bbbae ("afs: Make /afs/@cell and /afs/.@cell symlinks") - which
has now been merged into Linus' tree).  (And then push it out :-))

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell