Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the modules tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2025 13:59:35 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0217859ce172 ("module: sign with sha512 instead of sha1 by default")
  0dea980a17a3 ("module: sysfs: Drop member 'module_sect_attrs::nsections'")
  0e436d14d0b9 ("module: Put known GPL offenders in an array")
  25aa76116052 ("module: Constify 'struct module_attribute'")
  570f7776db9c ("module: Split module_enable_rodata_ro()")
  75b519abc918 ("module: sysfs: Simplify section attribute allocation")
  8c82fb5240f7 ("module: Extend the preempt disabled section in dereference_symbol_descriptor().")
  993026197341 ("params: Prepare for 'const struct module_attribute *'")
  9b894ee43337 ("module: Don't fail module loading when setting ro_after_init section RO failed")
  c027a83a0375 ("module: sysfs: Drop member 'module_sect_attr::address'")
  cb80af8451df ("module: Handle 'struct module_version_attribute' as const")
  cd8026d4bda8 ("module: sysfs: Drop 'struct module_sect_attr'")
  e6ea40687ff0 ("module: sysfs: Use const 'struct bin_attribute'")
  fc15d675bc49 ("module: sysfs: Add notes attributes through attribute_group")

Presumably rebased before asking Linus to merge them :-(

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell