Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the i2c tree with Linus' tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 10:04:55 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the i2c tree got a conflict in:

  drivers/i2c/i2c-core-base.c

between commit:

  6250ebe666e4 ("i2c: Fix core-managed per-client debugfs handling")

from Linus' tree and commit:

  83ae27d87cdc ("i2c: Fix core-managed per-client debugfs handling")

from the i2c tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell