Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the mm-hotfixes tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2025 10:16:45 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0d1fdb1abcf4 ("mm: kmemleak: fix upper boundary check for physical address objects")
  13efc25a93c4 ("mm, swap: fix reclaim offset calculation error during allocation")
  280237fa2b18 ("MAINTAINERS: include linux-mm for xarray maintenance")
  2dc3d63a8128 ("mm/zsmalloc: add __maybe_unused attribute for is_first_zpdesc()")
  483956dbf826 ("nilfs2: fix possible int overflows in nilfs_fiemap()")
  4b02919df8fc ("mailmap: add an entry for Hamza Mahfooz")
  4f132493c48f (".mailmap: update email address for Christopher Obbard")
  5e3b8c974521 ("mm/fake-numa: handle cases with no SRAT info")
  828c1ac1a256 ("scripts/gdb: fix aarch64 userspace detection in get_current_task")
  8b19277c1a37 ("revert "xarray: port tests to kunit"")
  a691d3521e67 ("ocfs2: fix incorrect CPU endianness conversion causing mount failure")
  a87ee033f9bb ("mm/hugetlb: fix hugepage allocation for interleaved memory nodes")
  b8e6ed6f63be ("mm/vmscan: fix hard LOCKUP in function isolate_lru_folios")
  c874f6e4a5f9 ("MAINTAINERS: add lib/test_xarray.c")
  cfe2631fe1d6 ("kernel: be more careful about dup_mmap() failures and uprobe registering")
  dc846d3998bc ("MAINTAINERS: mailmap: update Yosry Ahmed's email address")
  e5be1e9410fc ("kfence: skip __GFP_THISNODE allocations on NUMA systems")
  e8185a5242c1 ("mm: compaction: use the proper flag to determine watermarks")
  ee9192a230bb ("mailmap, MAINTAINERS, docs: update Carlos's email address")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell