Subject: linux-next: trees being removed

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2025 09:56:32 +1100

The following trees are going to be removed from linux-next because they
have not been updated in more than a year.  If you want a tree restored,
just let me know (and update its branch).

Tree			Last commit date
  URL
  comits (if any)
----			----------------
arc			2023-09-10 16:28:41 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vgupta/arc.git#for-next
file-locks		2023-09-01 08:09:48 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jlayton/linux.git#locks-next
fsi			2023-12-14 19:44:11 +1030
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joel/fsi.git#next
  ec084e4ec314 ("fsi: sbefifo: Bump up user write cmd length")
  f7236a0c919e ("fsi: sbefifo: Handle pending write command")
  c5eeb63edac9 ("fsi: Fix panic on scom file read")
gpio			2023-09-10 16:28:41 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linusw/linux-gpio.git#for-next
header_cleanup		2024-01-15 15:52:12 -0500
  git://evilpiepirate.org/bcachefs.git#header_cleanup
kspp-gustavo		2024-01-21 14:11:32 -0800
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gustavoars/linux.git#for-next/kspp
tsm			2023-10-19 18:12:00 -0700
  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/djbw/linux#tsm-next
zstd			2023-11-20 14:49:34 -0800
  https://github.com/terrelln/linux.git#zstd-next
  98988fc8e9ed ("zstd: import upstream v1.5.5")
  40eb0e915deb ("zstd: Backport Huffman speed improvement from upstream")
  3f832dfb8a8e ("zstd: fix g_debuglevel export warning")
zstd-fixes		2023-11-14 17:12:52 -0800
  https://github.com/terrelln/linux.git#zstd-linus

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell