Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the kspp tree with the net-next tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 15:19:27 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the kspp tree got a conflict in:

  lib/Makefile

between commit:

  b341f6fd45ab ("blackhole_dev: convert self-test to KUnit")

from the net-next tree and commit:

  db6fe4d61ece ("lib: Move KUnit tests into tests/ subdirectory")

from the kspp tree.

I fixed it up (I used the latter version of this file and applied the
following merge fix patch) and can carry the fix as necessary. This
is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any non trivial
conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer when your tree
is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider cooperating
with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any particularly
complex conflicts.

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2025 14:50:27 +1100
Subject: [PATCH] fix up for "lib: Move KUnit tests into tests/ subdirectory"

interacting with commit

  b341f6fd45ab ("blackhole_dev: convert self-test to KUnit")

from the net-next tree.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
---
 lib/tests/Makefile                    | 1 +
 lib/{ => tests}/blackhole_dev_kunit.c | 0
 2 files changed, 1 insertion(+)
 rename lib/{ => tests}/blackhole_dev_kunit.c (100%)

diff --git a/lib/tests/Makefile b/lib/tests/Makefile
index 8696d778d92f..8961fbcff7a4 100644
--- a/lib/tests/Makefile
+++ b/lib/tests/Makefile
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@
 CFLAGS_bitfield_kunit.o := $(DISABLE_STRUCTLEAK_PLUGIN)
 obj-$(CONFIG_BITFIELD_KUNIT) += bitfield_kunit.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_BITS_TEST) += test_bits.o
+obj-$(CONFIG_BLACKHOLE_DEV_KUNIT_TEST) += blackhole_dev_kunit.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_CHECKSUM_KUNIT) += checksum_kunit.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_CMDLINE_KUNIT_TEST) += cmdline_kunit.o
 obj-$(CONFIG_CPUMASK_KUNIT_TEST) += cpumask_kunit.o
diff --git a/lib/blackhole_dev_kunit.c b/lib/tests/blackhole_dev_kunit.c
similarity index 100%
rename from lib/blackhole_dev_kunit.c
rename to lib/tests/blackhole_dev_kunit.c
-- 
2.45.2

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell