Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the tty tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2025 15:50:15 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the tip tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  a2d1afe65a15 ("serial: xilinx_uartps: Use helper function hrtimer_update_function()")
  d2fa8e52cf91 ("serial: xilinx_uartps: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  7ba2facc3f91 ("serial: sh-sci: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  afa51660033c ("serial: imx: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  8cb44188b986 ("serial: amba-pl011: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  d45545c32904 ("serial: 8250: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")

These are commits

  eee00df8e1f1 ("serial: xilinx_uartps: Use helper function hrtimer_update_function()")
  0852ca41ce1c ("serial: xilinx_uartps: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  4e1214969603 ("serial: sh-sci: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  721c5bf65a1d ("serial: imx: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  c5f0fa1622f6 ("serial: amba-pl011: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")
  6bf9bb76b3af ("serial: 8250: Switch to use hrtimer_setup()")

in the tip tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell