Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2025 15:08:47 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the mm tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  0b3bc3354eb9 ("arm64: vdso: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  127b0e05c166 ("vdso: Rename included Makefile")
  30533a55ec8e ("parisc: Remove unused symbol vdso_data")
  31e9fa2ba9ad ("arm: vdso: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  365841e1557a ("vdso: Add generic architecture-specific data storage")
  3ef32d90cdaa ("x86/vdso: Fix latent bug in vclock_pages calculation")
  46fe55b204bf ("riscv: vdso: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  51d6ca373f45 ("vdso: Add generic random data storage")
  5b47aba85810 ("vdso: Introduce vdso/align.h")
  69896119dc9d ("MIPS: vdso: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  9729dceab17b ("x86/vdso/vdso2c: Remove page handling")
  998a8a260819 ("vdso: Remove remnants of architecture-specific random state storage")
  ac1a42f4e4e2 ("vdso: Remove remnants of architecture-specific time storage")
  d2862bb9d9ca ("LoongArch: vDSO: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  dafde29605eb ("x86/vdso: Switch to generic storage implementation")
  df7fcbefa710 ("vdso: Add generic time data storage")

These are causing the following conflicts:

CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm64/include/asm/vdso/compat_gettim
ofday.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/arm64/include/asm/vdso/vsyscall.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/powerpc/include/asm/vdso/gettimeofday.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/s390/kernel/time.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in arch/x86/include/asm/vdso/gettimeofday.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/asm-generic/vdso/vsyscall.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/vdso/datapage.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/vdso/helpers.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in kernel/time/namespace.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in kernel/time/vsyscall.c
CONFLICT (add/add): Merge conflict in lib/vdso/datastore.c
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in lib/vdso/gettimeofday.c

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell