Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the tip tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2025 20:46:17 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in the sound-asoc tree as different commits
(but the same patches):

  4476e7f81467 ("x86/amd_node: Add a smn_read_register() helper")
  9c19cc1f5f57 ("x86/amd_node: Add support for debugfs access to SMN registers")
  83518453074d ("x86/amd_node: Add SMN offsets to exclusive region access")
  8a3dc0f7c4cc ("x86/amd_node, platform/x86/amd/hsmp: Have HSMP use SMN through AMD_NODE")
  ad5a3a8f41aa ("x86/mtrr: Use str_enabled_disabled() helper in print_mtrr_state()")
  d55f31e29047 ("x86/entry: Add __init to ia32_emulation_override_cmdline()")

These are commits

  c893ee3f95f1 ("x86/amd_node: Add a smn_read_register() helper")
  6b06755af667 ("x86/amd_node: Add support for debugfs access to SMN registers")
  bebe0afb7451 ("x86/amd_node: Add SMN offsets to exclusive region access")
  735049b801cf ("x86/amd_node, platform/x86/amd/hsmp: Have HSMP use SMN through AMD_NODE")
  e3cd85963a20 ("x86/mtrr: Use str_enabled_disabled() helper in print_mtrr_state()")
  b2f10aa2eb18 ("x86/entry: Add __init to ia32_emulation_override_cmdline()")

in the sound-asoc tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell