Subject: linux-next: manual merge of the ftrace tree with the kbuild tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2025 16:41:11 +1100

Hi all,

Today's linux-next merge of the ftrace tree got a conflict in:

  scripts/tracing/draw_functrace.py

between commit:

  9d702bb1d3c0 ("scripts: make python shebangs specific about desired version")

from the kbuild tree and commit:

  a926d15a799a ("scripts/tracing: Remove scripts/tracing/draw_functrace.py")

from the ftrace tree.

I fixed it up (I just removed the file) and can carry the fix as
necessary. This is now fixed as far as linux-next is concerned, but any
non trivial conflicts should be mentioned to your upstream maintainer
when your tree is submitted for merging.  You may also want to consider
cooperating with the maintainer of the conflicting tree to minimise any
particularly complex conflicts.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell