Subject: Re: (subset) [PATCH 01/10] exportfs: add module description

From: Christian Brauner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2025 15:58:29 +0100

On Mon, 24 Mar 2025 18:32:26 +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
> Every loadable module should have a description, to avoid a warning such as:
> 
> WARNING: modpost: missing MODULE_DESCRIPTION() in fs/exportfs/exportfs.o
> 
> 

I've removed mentioning of NFS from the module description because
exportfs is now used for a lot more.

---

Applied to the vfs.fixes branch of the vfs/vfs.git tree.
Patches in the vfs.fixes branch should appear in linux-next soon.

Please report any outstanding bugs that were missed during review in a
new review to the original patch series allowing us to drop it.

It's encouraged to provide Acked-bys and Reviewed-bys even though the
patch has now been applied. If possible patch trailers will be updated.

Note that commit hashes shown below are subject to change due to rebase,
trailer updates or similar. If in doubt, please check the listed branch.

tree:   https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/vfs/vfs.git
branch: vfs.fixes

[01/10] exportfs: add module description
        https://git.kernel.org/vfs/vfs/c/e3206c4aa06f