Subject: linux-next: duplicate patches in the ftrace tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 09:40:14 +1100

Hi all,

The following commits are also in Linus Torvalds' tree as different
commits (but the same patches):

  0e5d1a4b22bc ("ring-buffer: Remove the unused variable bmeta")
  186a3d01d596 ("module: Add module_for_each_mod() function")
  34c9862b1833 ("tracing: Skip update_last_data() if cleared and remove active check for save_mod()")
  45be9d6a4e4c ("ring-buffer: Use kaslr address instead of text delta")
  47d1b7233ae8 ("ring-buffer: Add ring_buffer_meta_scratch()")
  4cb6fa440707 ("tracing: Show module names and addresses of last boot")
  7f335d104d30 ("ring-buffer: Add buffer meta data for persistent ring buffer")
  9042bbf70203 ("tracing: Freeable reserved ring buffer")
  aad5fa4e9de1 ("mm/memblock: Add reserved memory release function")
  bab85a646dd9 ("tracing: Show last module text symbols in the stacktrace")
  c6a1b7c2e58d ("tracing: Update modules to persistent instances when loaded")
  dca91c1c5468 ("tracing: Have persistent trace instances save module addresses")
  dfc0b3249550 ("tracing: Initialize scratch_size to zero to prevent UB")
  e39a2f30d23c ("tracing: Fix a compilation error without CONFIG_MODULES")
  f20423262b36 ("tracing: Use _text and the kernel offset in last_boot_info")
  f5d0a66ca482 ("tracing: Have persistent trace instances save KASLR offset")
  ff700de3978f ("ring-buffer: Fix bytes_dropped calculation issue")

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell